Welcome to the Beautiful City, the crown jewel of Central Florida, and the unquestioned capital of thematic park splendor. After all, Cinderella built her palace here. That's got to count...
If you are in Orlando airport and you’re traveling to Melbourne, you can book our Orlando to Melbourne shuttle bus above by choosing the type of transportation service you’re looking for. With our daily departures, you will be assure to get the transfer you’re looking for. Also, our shuttles from Orlando to Melbourne are available every day. Here are some Top Orlando to Melbourne Travel Tips for your upcoming vacation.
Top Orlando to Melbourne Travel Tips
Melbourne is a not so popular city but it has many things to do that will be of your interest during your vacation.
1. You’ll find all types of shopping and restaurants in Historic Downtown Melbourne and elsewhere in and near town.
2. Close to major attractions in Florida like: The Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach, Disney World.
3. Surf’s up in Melbourne, Florida. Set beside the Indian River Lagoon along Florida’s Space Coast, Melbourne offers beaches, fishing, golf, snorkeling and many other outdoor activities.
4. Make your travel and transportation reservations in advance with the Orlando to Melbourne Shuttle Service and save time and money.
5. When traveling from Orlando to Melbourne, you may choose different routes: FL-528 East towards I95 South or the 192 Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Either or, the distance will be around 75 miles.
Enjoy this short and informative video about Orlando to Melbourne Travel Tips: