Melbourne is one of the largest cities on the Space Coast and Brevard County in Florida, Melbourne is also merely one of the best places for business. Its up-and-coming midtown...
You’ll be amazed of the many FREE things to do in Orlando a.k.a City Beautiful. Orlando is definitely a destination filled with enjoyable things to do. There are lots of events and venues that are complimentary, and they are equally as enjoyable as our world-class theme parks and also tourist attractions like: Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LegoLand.
List of the free things to do in Orlando FL
Right here, you’ll find a list of all the
expensive things to do in Orlando. No, I’m just kidding, the free things to do in Orlando, yes at no cost at all, imagine that!
Let’s start with: Arts and Culture
The city of Orlando, has a vivid fine arts and cultural community, as well as there is never ever a scarcity of complimentary gallery passes, fine art viewings as well as trips in Orlando. Arts and social venues in Orlando are often totally free or reduced and have something for every person to enjoy.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art contains among the globe’s most impressive collections of well known artist Louis Comfort Tiffany. Free Fridays between 4 pm and also 8 pm November via April.
- The Holocaust Remembrance Resource and also Education and learning Center of Florida presents an overview of the history of the Holocaust and serves as a memorial to victims. The facility additionally organizes many educational occasions, films and workshops. Donations are approved.
- The Wintertime Park Historical Museum has an image timeline of the past of the beautiful city of Winter Park. By the way, when you come to Orlando, you must visit Winter Park downtown. The scenery or theme is very historical, I may say that it is just beautiful.
City Parks and Gardens
The City Beautiful has many parks. Some of them include: Kids play grounds, swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts, among other fun activities you can enjoy with your family. It’s natural beauty and landscape make it a great place to enjoy the sunshine as well as appreciating the outdoors. Many of Orlando’s parks and gardens offer free admission on certain days or everyday depending the time of the year.
- The Lake Eola Park where the shell is at, is a 43-acre recreational location in the heart of Orlando’s downtown. Visitors can picnic along the shore, enjoy one of the lots of free concerts at the amphitheater, feed the resident white swans (I saw a black one as well) or stop by the farmer’s market on Sundays if you want.
- The Winter Park Farmer’s Market is held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Sunday. Neighborhood vendors and also farmers sell their homemade as well as homegrown specializeds, including fruits, vegetables, organic produce, baked goods and more.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens provides free admission from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the first Monday of every month.
- The Kraft Azalea Garden a.k.a secret garden of Central Florida. It is a 5.22 acre garden located on Lake Maitland in Winter Park and also open from 8 a.m. to late afternoon. Above all, it’s totally free as we stated in this article of free things to do in Orlando FL.
For those that like Food and love Wine
Here in Central Florida, more specifically Orlando Florida, we have the Food and Wine Festival every year. You’ll get to enjoy a full variety of dishes from different countries and of course the amazing signature vineyards:
- Food and Wine Festival, The Food and Wine Festival in Orlando Florida is an amazing event that is held every year. So, Let’s embark on an adventure of a multicultural cuisines and the finest wine country offerings.
- The Orlando Brewing Company near midtown Orlando is the only organic brewery and tap room in the Southeast and one of simply 10 in the United States. Each weekend, there are complimentary brewery excursions, free Wi-Fi and free live entertainment.
- Lakeridge Vineyard & Vineyards, which rests on 80 breathtaking acres just north of Orlando, offers free of cost tours, tastings and lots of free festivals as well as events.
Share with us your experience when you visited Orlando. Also, in case you know of a great place to visit and it’s FREE, please let every one know about it here in our comments section. Thank you and enjoy your vacations!